Section 02 - Paediatric Dentistry
Nørre Allé 20
2200 København N
- MSc. Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Health Sciences, September 2018 – September 2021.
Thesis: The Oral Microbita and Glucose Intolerance Combining a review of current literature with machine learning techniques to explore associations between oral microbial composition and stages of pre-diabetes in data from the ADDITION-PRO cohort.
BSc. Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, September 2016 – July 2018
Dissertation: AEDs in Nursing Homes
An assessment of the current evidence on the efficacy and cost-effectiveness of AEDs in nursing homes, and a qualitative investigation of the perception of AEDs and wishes regarding resuscitation in the case of cardiac arrest among nursing home residents.
- February 2021 – September 2021: Student assistant at Medical Museion, Institute of Public Health, Copenhagen University. Hired by the the project Microbes on the Mindto assist in collecting data and writing an article on depictions of the microbiome in popular culture. Other tasks include assisting in report writing, grant applications, interview transcription and communicating the groups research via their blog.
- August 2019 – February 2021: Student assistant under Klaus Høyer at the Department of Health Services Research at the Institute of Public Health, Copenhagen University. Tasks included organising meetings, conducting and transcribing interviews, assisting foreign PhD students etc. I also had the privilege of working on the project Standing together - at a Distance: How Danes are living with the corona crisis, where I conducted qualitative research interviews with Danes on their experiences during the first COVID-19 related lockdown.
- August 2018 – August 2019: Assistant lecturer in human biology and pathology for non-clinicians at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Copenhagen University.
- August 2020 – February 2021: Intern at the departments of Health and Life Sciences and Green Energy at the Danish Embassy in South Korea. Tasks included research, speech writing, article writing, making presentations, and assisting in organising and conducting high-level meeting and events.
- January 2019 - August 2019: Internship with Klaus Høyer at Department for Health Services Research. Tasks included participating in the daily life of the department and conducting an independent research project based on my bachelor's dissertation.
March 2018 – April 2018: Internship at the healthcare sector of Rud-Pedersen Public Affairs. Tasks included producing a course on the structure and function of the Danish Regions aimed at the clients of Rud-Pedersen, and assisting in compiling knowledge from scientific research to be used in the work with clients.
- February 2022 - current: Responsible for organising monthly professional/social luncheons for my fellow Ph.d.'s at the school of Oral Sciences, Forensic Medicine and Bioanthropology.