Louise C. Druedahl
Karen Blixens Plads 16, København S, 6B Bygning 6B, Building: 6B-3-04
I work as a PostDoc in the intersection between Law and Science at CeBIL (https://jura.ku.dk/cebil/)
I am currently investigating the type of knowledge sharing that takes place in partnerships that develop COVID-19 vaccines.
In general, I research within the field of biologics manufacturing from regulatory and legal perspectives.
So far my research interests have focused on the topics of:
- Biological medicinal products in general
- Biosimilars from regulator, industry, clinician and patient perspectives
- Attitudes to and experiences with taking ADHD medication
- The pharmacy profession
I have worked with and am interested in:
- Qualitative research
- Interdisciplinary research
- Sociological theories (e.g. Foucault, Medicalization/Pharmaceuticalization)