Lisbeth Rem Jessen
Dyrlægevej 16, 1870 Frederiksberg C
Section for Internal Medicine, Oncology and Clinical Pathology
1870 Frederiksberg C
Associate professor companion animal internal medicine
Main Research area
Infectious diseases in dogs and cats
Urinary tract infections
- Workpackage leader of the European Network for Optimization of Veterinary Antimicrobial
Treatment (ENOVAT) guidelines initiative https://enovat.eu/link-1-wg4/
- Chair of the Antimicrobial Guidelines in Canine Acute Diarrhea drafting group.
- Chair of the ESGVM (ESCMID Study Group Veterinary Microbiology) guidelines project.
- Academic co-ordinator, and chairman of the National Danish working-group on antibiotic use guidelines.
- Programme director of the UCPH residency programme in companion animal internal medicine under the auspice of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine for Companion Animal(ECVIM-CA).
- Staff veterinarian in private small animal practice (Ambulatorio Veterinario, Monte Parioli, Roma) in
Italy from 1997 to 2000 and at the small animal hospital (Regionsdjursjukhuset ANICURA
Helsingborg) in Sweden from 2000- 2003.
- Internship and residency in internal medicine at UCPH (2003-2007)
- Head of the Internal Medicine Clinical Service at UCPH (2008-2010).
Assistant professor internal medicine, UCPH (2010 – 2015).
Conflicts of interest
Funding obtained from:
- European Cooperation in Science & Technology
- Agria Forskningsfond
Consultency fees obtained from:
- The Danish Veterinary Association (DDD)
Speakers fees & conference participation obtained from:
- ACVIM, ECVIM, ICOHAR
Primary fields of research
Possible conflicts of interest