Øster Farimagsgade 5, 1353 København K, 26, Building: 26.2.03
Primary fields of research
My areas of interest are labor economics, immigration, and applied microeconometrics. I am working on a research project about integration of refugees in the labor market. My PhD advisors are professor Jakob Roland Munch and assistant professor Mette Foged.
I am currently visiting the Department of Economics, University of California, Davis.
Selected work in progress
- Integrating Refugees: Language Training or Work-First Incentives? (with Jacob Arendt, Iben Bolvig, Mette Foged & Giovanni Peri), NBER Working Paper No. 26834.
- Sick of your poor neighborhood? Quasi-experimental evidence on neighborhood effects in health (with Mia Herløv Jørgensen)
- "The Role of Institutions in the Labor Market Impact of Immigration" (with Mette Foged & Vasil Yasenov), IPL WP #19-07 (Revise & Resubmit)
- "Does Increasing Unemployment Insurance Benefits Improve Job Match Quality?"
- Litteraturstudie om virkninger af udenlandsk arbejdskraft (with Mette Foged & Vasil Yasenov) (in Danish).
Teaching assistant in Principles of Economics.