Forest, Nature and Biomass
Frederiksberg C Frederiksberg C
Head of Division, Forest Genetic Resources and the LIFE Arboretum, at the Danish Centre for Forest, Landscape and Planning, Faculty of Life Sciences since 2004.
- Twenty-five years of professional experience, of which ten as manager.
- Field experience from more than fifty missions, several as team leader, to more than twenty countries, mainly in the tropics.
- Skilled in appraisal, formulation, implementation and evaluation of projects. Significant fund raising ability.
- Familiar with international organisations, development policies, and the international policy dialogue in forestry and environment including biodiversity, climate change, desertification and biomass for energy.
- Large network of national institutions and personal contacts in the tropics.
- Specialised in use and conservation of genetic resources of trees.
- Member of the FAO Panel of Experts on Forest Gene Resources 2001-2007.
Link to full CV under Resume