Øster Farimagsgade 5 opg. B, Postboks 2099, 1014 København K, Bygning 10, stuen, Building: 10.0.09
- 2004: Dr. Med. Sci./Ph.D., Medical ethics, University of Umeå.
- 2001: Cand.scient.anth. (MA anthropology), Institute for Anthropology, University of Copenhagen.
- 1998: MA. African studies, Centre for African studies, University of Copenhagen.
- 1998: BA. in anthropology, Institute for Anthropology, University of Copenhagen.
- 2017 EliteForsk, reward of distinction from the Ministry of education and Research
- 2016 ERC Consolidator Grant, The European Research Councils
- 2012 Sapere Aude Research Leader of Excellence, The Danish Research Councils
- 2010 Viking Fund Medal for organizing a symposium, Wenner-Gren Foundation, New York City
- 2013: Professor of Medical Science and Technology Studies, Centre for Medical Science and Technology Studies, Section for Health Services Research, Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen
- 2011-2014: Head of Section, Section for Health Services Research, Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen
- 2007: Associate Professor, Department of Health Services Research, Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen. Combined research and teaching position in Organizational analysis with special emphasis on research regulation.
- 2005-2007: Assistant Professor, Department of Health Services Research, Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen. Combined research and teaching position in Health Services Research with special emphasis on organization and power.
- 2001-2004: Doctoral student in Medical Ethics and Health Services Research, Department of Medical Ethics, University of Umeå, and Department of Health Service Research, Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen.
- 2000, 2001: Evaluator, consultant, Adviser, LFW/TCRS/DanChurchAid, Tanzania.
- 2016-2021: Policy, Practice and Patient Experience in an Age of Intensified Data Sourcing (ERC Consolidator Grant)
- 2012- 2016: GLOBAL GENES, LOCAL CONCERNS (2013-2017) UCPH Excellence Programme for Interdisciplinary Research (PI:Jens Schovsbo, 24.168.000)
- 2011-2014: BODY AND PERSON. De Frie Forskningsråd, FKK, Sapere Aude-forskningsleder (PI:
Klaus Høyer, DKK 8.542.816)
- 2007-2008: ALMOST HUMAN? Carlsbergfondet (PI: Klaus Høyer).
- 2001-2004: BIOBANKS AND INFORMED CONSENT. Etik i Vården Programmet (PI: Niels Lynöe).
- 2013: Visiting Researcher, University of Sydney
- 2010: Visiting Research Fellow (Quadrant Fellowship), University of Minnesota
- 2008: Research visit, King's College, University of London.
- 2006-2007: Research visit, Department of Social Studies of Medicine, McGill University, Canada.
- 2003: Post-graduate fellowship, Marie Curie Fellow, Department of Sociology, the Science and Technology Studies Unit, University of York, England.