Jesper Cairo Westergaard
Research IT Coordinator
Plant Facilities and Workshops
Højbakkegård Allé 13, 2630 Taastrup, 8-64, Building: G05
For the Public Private Partnership - Plant Phenotyping Project (6p):
- Authored and responsible for 6P's work package 1: "Development of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure".
- Flying/imaging with drones (both at our research fields in Taastrup and for/with our project partners).
- Developing a platform (named PlotCut) for data extraction from the research plots in the orthomosaics we get from our aerial imaging.
- Partaking in arranging workshops and courses within the Nordic Plant Phenotyping Network (NPPN).
- Coordinator of data infrastructure for: The PLEN PhenoLab.
- Coordinator of data infrastructure for:The PLEN Climate Station.
- Co-advisor on the data infrastructure for the root research facility RadiMax (press release).