Jesper Cairo Westergaard
IT Officer, FU
Plant Facilities and Workshops
Højbakkegård Allé 13, 2630 Taastrup
For the project Microbiome Assisted Triticum Resilience In X-dimensions (The MATRIX):
- Responsible for the proximal hyperspectral sensing of winter wheat as well as the UAV flights in the Denmark-based parts of the field trials
For the Public Private Partnership - Plant Phenotyping Project (6p):
- Authored and responsible for 6P1's work package 1: "Development of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure" (2015-2018).
- Authored and responsible for 6P2's work package 3: "Image/Sensor data extraction solution, GIS Inclusion, Data Management protocols and procedures". (2018-2021)
- Authored and leader for 6P3's work package 1: "Data Management". (2021-2023)
- Flying/imaging with drones (both at our research fields in Taastrup and for/with our project partners).
- Developing a platform (named PlotCut, now going into version 3 and in QGIS) for data extraction from the research plots in the orthomosaics we get from our aerial imaging.
- Partaking in arranging workshops and courses within the Nordic Plant Phenotyping Network (NPPN).
- Coordinator of data infrastructure for: The PLEN PhenoLab.