Dorte Lisbet Nielsen
2200 København N.
Primary fields of research
- Resistance mechanisms in cancer cells
- Early clinical oncologic trials (phase I)
- Studies concerning prognostic and predictive tumour markers in breast and colorectal cancer
- Clinical trials and treatment of breast and colorectal cancer
- Cardiotoxicity of cytotoxic and targeted treatment
- Response evaluation in oncology
Ongoing research includes 1) oncologic phase I trials, 2) predictive biomarkers (inclusive mikroRNA profiles) for sensitivity of chemotherapy and targeted treatment (irinotecan and cetuximab) in colorectal cancer patients, 4) predictive biomarkers in breast cancer 4) phase II studies of irinotecan in breast cancer in collaboration with Danish Breast Cancer Group (DBCG), 5) phase II studies concerning intrahepatic chemotherapy and 6) investigation of trastuzumab, anthracycline and 5-fluorouracil cardiotoxicity.