Thure Pavlo Hauser
Section for Organismal Biology
Thorvaldsensvej 40, 1871 Frederiksberg C
Thure Pavlo Hauser, Ph. D., Associate Professor in Plant Ecology
Born January 10 th 1959 in Copenhagen; Married, with two children.
· Certificated journeyman, pipeorgan builder, 1982
· MSc, Nov. 1991, Dept. of Ecology and Evolution, University of Århus.
· Visiting scientist at Washington University, St. Louis, USA, March - Nov. 1992.
· PhD in evolutionary ecology, June 1994, Dept. of Ecology and Evolution, Univ. of Århus.
· Postdoc, Plant Genetics, Risø National Laboratory, Oct. 1994 - Dec. 1996.
· Postdoc, Botanical Institute, University of Copenhagen, Jan. 1997 - Dec. 1998.
· Assistant Professor, Botanical Institute, University of Copenhagen, Jan. 1999 - May 2000
· Senior Scientist, Risø National Laboratory, Denmark, June 2000 - January 2005
· Associate Professor in Plant Ecology, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University/LIFE, University of Copenhagen, February 2005 -.
MSc, PhD in Biology