Department of Political Science, Study Council
Øster Farimagsgade 5, 1353 København K
- Regular appearance in print and broadcast media
- Guest speaker, public lectures etc.
Field and research trips:
- Nairobi, Kenya – January to July 2012 (Associated researcher IDS, Nairobi University, 2012-2013.)
- Nordic Africa Institute, Uppsala University – January to April 2009.
- Doctoral Program in Ideology and Discourse Analysis (IDA), Essex University – October to December 2007.
- Witwatersrand Institute for Social and Economic Research (WISER), University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa – July to December 2006.
Successful competitive research and funding applications:
- Danida, Ministry of Foreign Affairs - reverse travel grant 'Oplysningsbevillingen', 2013
- Faculty of Social Sciences, Copenhagen University - Cross-disciplinary Research Development, 2012.
- Danish Council for Independent Research, Social Sciences - Individual Post-doctoral Grant, 2011.
- Nordic Africa Institute - Visiting 3-month Ph.D. Scholarship, 2008.
- Sasakawa International Fellowship Fund - Travel Grant, 2006.
- Department of Political Science, Aarhus University - Ph.D. Scholarship – 2005. (refrained)
- Department of Political Science, Copenhagen University - Ph.D. Scholarship, 2005.
- Post.doc, Department of Political Science, Copenhagen University
- Assistant Professor, Center of African Studies, Copenhagen University
- Ph.D. research fellow, Department of Political Science, Copenhagen University
- Consultant, International Consulting, Ramboll Management.
- Cand.scient.pol, Århus Universitet.
- BA Social Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.