Search researchers and publications
Use the *-symbol
- Search for at part of a word by using the *
- Searching for graph* will, for example, find results for graphs and graphics
- Apply * to first names.
- Search for P* Andersen if you want all publications written by, for example, Peder Andersen. Many publications only use the first the initial.
Use the ?-symbol
- Use ? to replace one letter in a word
- A search for Pe?er finds both results with Peter and Peder
- You can use AND and OR in searches.
- Searching for Human AND Capital only finds publications where both Human and Capital are included.
- Human OR Capital finds all publications where either Human or Capital is included.
Use "" (quotation marks)
- Text enclosed in quotation marks will search for precise sentences.
- Searches with AND or OR in quotation marks are merely regarded as common words.
- If you are looking for a specific person, you should NOT use quotation marks.