Remembrance of Things Past: The Enduring Value of Nuclear Weapons
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-review
Gary John Schaub Jr, James Forsyth, Bradley Saltzman
|Journal||Strategic Studies Quarterly|
|Publication status||Published - Mar 2010|
Commented upon by:
- Fareed Zakaria’s GPS: “What in the World? Nuclear Magic Number,” CNN (4 April 2010).
- David E. Hoffmann, “Despite New START, the U.S. and Russia Still Have Too Many Nuclear Weapons,” The Washington Post (11 April 2010).
- Max Berman, “Air Force Strategists Say US Should Unilaterally Cut Nukes By 90 Percent,” The Wonk Room (17 March 2010).
- David E. Hoffmann, “The Nuclear Excess,” foreignpolicy.com (10 November 2010).
- Robert Burns, “US Weighing Steep Nuclear Arms Cuts,” Associated Press (14 February 2012).