Faculty of Law Research Centres - allocation
Karen Blixens Plads 16, 2300 København S, Søndre Campus, Building: 6A.3.37
- Co-author of textbook with the working title “Organization, authorization and legal control”.
- The development of the public laws sources of law illustrated by the interaction between the court, The Parliamentary Ombudsman and the general control of local government.
- The affects if IT-technology on the public administrative system, procedures and the fundamental principles and basic concepts of administrative law.
Primary fields of research
Steen Rønsholdt is professor of Administrative Law. He teaches and researches in the general part of administrative law and local government law. Is particularly interested in the development and interaction between the administrative law rules and principles. The relationship and interaction between public law and private law. Local government autonomy and the rule of law. Legal control of the national and local government administration.
Fields of interest
- The development and interaction between the public law rules and sources of law.
- Local government autonomy and the rule of law.
- Legal control by and interaction between the courts, The Parliamentary Ombudsman and the general control of local government.
- The relationship and interaction between public law and private law.
- IT-technology and administrative law.