Njalsgade 136, 2300 København S, Bygning 27, Building: 27-2-19
- 2002: Research Librarian-diploma (FOD-uddannelsen): Royal School of Library and Information Science, Copenhagen.
- 1993: MA in archives studies and archives management: School of Library, Archive and Information Study, University College, London
- 1991: Cand.mag (M.phil) in history: University of Iceland.
- 1981: Dipl.ed: University of Iceland.
- 1978: Diploma in Spanish: Universidad International de Málaga.
- 1977: BA in history/Spanish, with a minor in German: University of Stirling, Scotland.
- 2018-: Information specialist at Copenhagen University Library
- 2005-2017: Research Librarian at the Department of Scandinavian Research (Nordisk Forskningsinstitut), University of Copenhagen.
- 1999-2005: Librarian at the Arnamagnæan Institute, University of Copenhagen.
- 1996- 1998: Part-time library assistant at the Arnamagnæan Institute.
- 1996 -1998: Worked on an electronic catalogue of Icelandic papers in the State Archives of Denmark on a grant from the Icelandic Research Council (Rannís)
- 1995-1996: Part-time work on a catalogue of Icelandic diplomas in the Arnamagnæan Collection in Copenhagen (on a grant from AMI)
- 1994-1998: Archivist at the National Archives of Iceland (on leave from Oct. 1995)
- 1991-1992: Part-time work as cataloguer of Icelandic books in the English Faculty Library, University of Oxford and for the Centre for Textual, University of Oxford, as part of a project transcribing all know manuscripts of the Old Norse poem Sólarljóð.
- 1978-89: Secondary-school teacher in Iceland.
- 1984-89: External lecturer at the University of Iceland.