Natnael Simachew Nigatu
26, Building: 26.2.03
1353 København K
Section for Consumption, Bioethics and Governance
Rolighedsvej 25, 1958 Frb. C
1958 Frb. C
I am a PhD student at the Economics Department of Copenhagen University. I obtained my Bachelor Degree in Economics from Bahir Dar University in 2010 (Ethiopia). I took my master degree in Economics from University of Copenhagen (KU) in 2014. My PhD project revolves arround the effects of internatinoal trade on labor market outcomes.
Personal website: Click here.
Primary research areas
- International Trade, Labour Economics, Applied Microeconometrics
Main Supervisor: Professor Jakob Roland Munch
Co-Supervisor: Asst. Professor Rasmus Jorgensen
- International Economics I (Bahir Dar University, 2011)
- Statistics for Economists (Bahir Dar University, 2012)
- Econometrics C / II (University of Copenhagen, 2015)
- Econometrics C/ II (University of Copenhagen, 2016)