Michael Bom Frøst
Design and Consumer Behavior
1958 Frederiksberg C
- Research project management and research leadership
- Entrepreneurship and leadership in research and education organisations
- Teaching, and its organisation at all university levels.
- Student supervision (current 1 PhD-students, 7 completed and current 37 completed MSc students
- Education curriculum development
- Development of new foods based on understanding human-food interactions
- Strong competencies in the analysis of relationships between instrumental (chemical and physical etc.) and sensory measurements.
- Development and adaptation of sensory methods for product development with practitioners (chefs, brewers, small scale producers).