Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics
Emil Holms Kanal 2, 2300 København S, Building: 22.4.46
Primary fields of research
- Early modern literary history.
- Danish author Jens Baggesen (1764-1826). Scholarly edition of his travelogue The Labyrinth vol. 1-2, 1792-93 (published 2016).
- Nordic baroque literature.
- Romanticism in Denmark and elsewhere.
- Danish-German poet Schack von Staffeldt (1769-1826). Scholarly edition 2001.
- Rhetoric as a literary, i.e. mainly compositional device.
- Allegorical forms.
- Paratextual matters.
- A scholarly edition of Jens Baggesen’s travelogue The Labyrinth vol. 1-2, 1792-93.
- Jens Baggesen and Don Quixote, cf. “The Fine Art of Writing a Will. Jens Baggesen’s Adaptation of Don Quijote in The Labyrinth”.
- The rise of the journal in 18th century Denmark
Teaching and supervision
- Literary history 1500-1900.
- Literary historiography.
- Book history and philology