Carl-Johan Lars Dalgaard
Øster Farimagsgade 5, bygning 35, 13536 København K, 26, Building: 26.2.23
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Copenhagen, Autumn 2002
Title of Dissertation: "Growth and Inequality of Nations". Examiners: Peter Birch Sørensen (Chair), University of Copenhagen, Jonathan Temple, University of Bristol and Fabrizio Zilibotti Universität Zürich
- M.Sc in Economics, University of Copenhagen, Autumn 1997
- BA in Economics, University of Copenhagen, Spring 1995
- Professor, 2012-
- Professor (mso), 2008-2012
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen, 2003-2008
- Visiting Professor, Göteborg University, Feb. and May 2006
- Visiting Scholar, IMF Institute, April 2006.
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Autumn 2002
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Economics, University of Copenhagen, Spring 2002
- Visiting Sholar, Brown University, Fall 2000, Spring 2010.
- Head of Section, Economic Modelling, Statistics Denmark, 1997-99