Rolighedsvej 26, 1958 Frederiksberg C
- 2003 PhD, Food Chemistry, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Department of Food Science
- 1997 MSc Chemistry and Mathematics, Roskilde University
- 2016 Pasteur program -A leadership program, Innovation Fund Denmark / Harvard Business School
- 2009 Food and Health Entrepreneurship Academy, Center for Entrepreneurship, UC Davis, Davis, CA, USA
- 2006 Project manager, Implement A/S
- 2006 Pedagogic education of assistant professor at KVL
- 2005 Patenting and commercialization course, Copenhagen Technology Transfer Consortium
- 2018- Deputy Director, Food Design and Consumer Behavior, Department of Food Science, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen
- 2016- Associate Professor, Design and Consumer Behavior, Department of Food Science, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen
- 2010-2016 Section Head of Food Chemistry, Department of Food Science, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen
- 2007- Associate Professor, Food Chemistry, Department of Food Science, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
- 2006-2007 post.doc, Food Chemistry, Department of Food Science, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
- 2003-2006 Assistant Professor, Research Project, Food Chemistry, Department of Food Science, KVL.
- 1997-1999 Scientific assistant, Food chemistry, Department of Food Science, KVL.
Past research projects
- Project leader: Effect of technology on the health benefits of plant-based products, 2020.
- Project leader: High pressure technology to improve freshness of bean spreads.
- Work package leader for the technological part of the project “sustainable technologies for optimization of shrimp production (TECHSHELL)”
- Project manager: “New Physicochemical and Technological Approach for High Quality and Sustainable Fish Feed Production (ExiPro)”
- Scientific manager and mentor for MC-IEF FP7 post.doc. “Mechanistic modelling of the formation of bioactive compounds in high pressure processes or Brussels sprouts for effective solution to preserve healthy compounds in vegetables”
- Work package manager for the high-pressure treatment part in the project "New Gourmet Pork Products Obtained by Molecular Understanding of Alternative Pig Breeding and High Pressure Technology"
- Management of high-pressure food chemistry facilities, involving practical guidance of users, scientific contributions to research projects, and maintenance and servicing of high-pressure equipment.