Emil Holms Kanal 6, 2300 København S, KUA1, Building: 24.4.54
1. book (with J. Goddard). Contemporary United States: An Age of Anger and Resistance (2018).
2. excursion leader (with J. Goddard). 19th Annual Contemporary America Study Excursion. This year's trip was to New York City. 17 students participated. 27/03 - 05/04 2018.
3. article. "The Responsible Stakeholder: Global Politics in the Era of Xi Jinping and Donald Trump" (2017). Feng Zikai International Award for Best Political Article by a foreigner, Zhejiang Province, China.
4. Conference lecture. "Chinafornia, Chimerica, and Easternization: Xi Jinping, Donald Trump, and Responsible Leadership," 3rd Chang'an Cultural Dialogue, Northwest University, Xi'an, China, 21 May 2017.
5. grant participant. US National Endowment for the Humanities, Summer Seminar on Reconstruction, Beaufort, South Carolina, and Sapelo Island, Georgia, USA, 16-21 July 2017.
6. US election lectures. Five lectures to high school students at Danish high schools in October 2016 with Q & A focused on the 2016 US presidential election between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
7. book. The Dragon and the Eagle: Cultural Comparisons of China-US Politics (2015).
BS Political Science (1973); MA Sociology (1975); MA History (1984); PhD History (1988)