Section 01 - Prosthetics
Nørre Allé 20
2200 København N
Primary research area is neoplasia of salivary- and lacrimal glands- molecular biology as well as epidemiology. As a secondary topic, salivary gland-like breast tumors have my interest.
- Genetic studies involving copy number alteriations, point mutations and fusion oncogenes
- microRNA in development of look-alike tumors of salivary- and lacrimal glands and breast to identify causes for the large clinical variation between genetically identical tumors.
- microRNA as markers for metastatic behavior in adenoid cystic carcinoma of the salivary glands
- Genetically distinct subgroups of sinonasal adenocarcinoma of non-intestinal, non-salivary type
- Human papillomavirus in sinonasal squamous cell carcinomas with salivary gland carcinoma-like morphologies
Assistant lecturer in neuroanatomy and head & neck anatomy 2010-2015, in musculoskeletal and neuroanatomical dissection since 2011, dissection of internal organs of the thorax and abdomen since 2014 and dissection of head & neck and neuroanatomy since 2014
Primary fields of research
Primary focus on benign and malignant neoplasms in salivary- and lacrimal glands. Epidemiology, signal pathway analysis and micro RNA profile and function.
Teaching assistant in neuroanatomy and head & neck anatomy since 2010, in anatomical dissection since 2011.