Professor with special responsibilities
Ingredient and Dairy Technology
1958 Frederiksberg C
1993: PhD, Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen
1990: MSc (cand.scient.), Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen
- 2012 - : Professor with special responsibilities, Department of Food Science, University of Copenhagen.
- 2001 - 2012: Associate professor, Dept. Dairy and Food Science, KVL (later LIFE, University of Copenhagen)
- 1996 - 1999: Research associate professor, Department of Dairy and Food Science, KVL (The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University)
- 1996 - 1999: Research assistant professor, Department of Dairy and Food Science, KVL (The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University)
- 1996 Research assistant professor, University of Copenhagen.
- 1995 Research assistant professor, University of Roskilde.
- 1993 - 1995: Research associate. National Research Council of Canada
- 1990 - 1993: PhD-student, Chemistry Department, University of Copenhagen.
- 1990 Research assistant, Utah State University.
2013-present Editorial board Journal of the American Society of Brewing Chemists
2012-present Brewing Science Group, European Brewery Convention (invited member)
2011-present Appointed external opponent, Censorkorps for Levnedsmiddelvidenskab
2010-present Joint committee on the brewing science education, University of Copenhagen & The Scandinavian Brewing School.
2009-2012 The Ministry of Education: “Det faglige forum for kemi på det gymnasiale område”
2007-2013 The Food Science Study Board, LIFE. (Chairman)
2006-2007 Ad hoc Infrastructure Committee, KVL