Blegdamsvej 3B, 2200 København N, 07 Bygning 7, Building: 07-11-TR4
- Effector functions of malaria antigen-specific antibodies.
- Naturally acquired immunity to malaria in pregnant women and children.
- Haemoglobinopathies and PfEMP1.
Fields of interest
- Naturally acquired immunity to P. falciparum and P. vivax malaria.
- Immuno-evasion and pathogenesis of malaria.
- Malaria parasite biology and host-parasite interaction.
- Controlled human malaria infection and immune response.
-Inflammation and Autoimmunity, University of Copenhagen, 7.5 ECTS.
-Cellular and Molecular Immunology, University of Copenhagen, 7.5 ECTS.