Clinical Associate Professor
2200 København N.
Primary fields of research
Main focus is the physiopathology of peripheral nerves and the central nervous system. I have a special interest in the integrative function of the brain and on the function of peripheral nerves. The studies cover both normal physiology and physiopathology.
We have active projects on:
- Cortical reaction to visual stimuli
- Interaction between temporal lobe epilepsy and autonomic function
- Motor function and the effect of sleep and physical activity on motor task training
- Peripheral nerve dysfunction in amytrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple myeloma, AL amyloidosis, Acute lymphatic leukemia
- Autonomic nerve function in Myltiple myeloma, AL amyloidosis, Acute lymphatic leukemia, Alzheimer dementia
Teaching of medical master students in neurology.
Supervision of students from University of Copenhagen (Faculty of Health) and Danish Technical University (Health Tech) in their BSc, MSc and PhD projects