Associate Professor - Promotion Programme
Molecular Metabolism in Cancer and Ageing
Blegdamsvej 3, 2200 København N.
- 2014: PhD in Molecular Physiology, University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- 2010: MSc Human Physiology, UCPH
- 2007: BSc Exercise Biology, UCPH
- 2006: BSc Psychology (subsidiary subject), UCPH + University of Canterbury, NZ
- 2021 -: Associate Professor, in 2022 enrolled in the UCPH professor promotion program, Department of Biomedical Sciences (BMI), UCPH, DK. Leader of the research group “Molecular Metabolism in Cancer and Ageing” (1.7.2021-)
- 2020-2021: Non-tenured Associate Professor, Department of Nutrition, Exercise, and Sports (NEXS), UCPH, DK
- 2017 – 2020: Assistant Professor, NEXS, UCPH, DK
- 2014 – 2017: Postdoc, NEXS, UCPH, DK
- 2015-2016: Postdoc (Sapere Aude), Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute, Melbourne, AUS
- 2013: PhD with B.M. Spiegelman, Harvard, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, USA
- 2009: Masters with A. Klip, Section of Biology, Hospital for Sick Kids, Toronto, CA
- 2022: Anders Jahre Award for young medical researchers
- 2021: Erhoff Talent Prize
- 2021: Bagger-Sørensen Fondens Ung Forskerpris
- 2020: Danish Diabetes Academy Young Investigator Award
- 2014: Sapere Aude Research Talent grant
- 2011: UCPH's Gold medal for Prize essay.
- 2020- present: International Research Group on Biochemistry of Exercise organizing the International Biochemistry of Exercise Conference (IBEC).
- 2021-2026: Member of the Danish Young Academy (Det Unge Akademi) under the Royal Academy
- 2020-2022: Editorial Board Fellowship Journal of Physiology.
- 2017-2019: Representative of NEXS at the UCPH SCIENCE council of Gender and Equality in Science
- 2012-2017: Head of the Young Investigator Muscle Research Network, Copenhagen.
- 2016-2019: Representing NEXS at the student council (Studienævnet), UCPH
- 2005+2007: Teaching Afghan sports teachers physiology (NGO “Global EduSport”), Afghanistan