Lisbeth Rosager Pedas
Ole Maaløes Vej 5,, 2200 København N
Professional profile: Through my carrier, I have worked as a senior advisor and earlier as a scientist at University of Copenhagen. Through this work, I have gained strong competences within project management, strategic research support, research registration and evaluation. A large part of my job has also been to communicate a diverse range of matters in the intersection between research and administration. I have for more than four years performed pre-award support.This work has among others included application feedback, interaction with national foundations and facilitation of MSCA workshops for postdocs.
PhD, Dept. of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, LIFE, KU, 2008.
Cand.agro., The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University (KVL), 2004.
- Jan. 2020 -: Senior Scientific Officer, Biotech Research & Innovation Centre (BRIC), SUND, KU.
- Apr. 2017 - : Senior Advisor, Biotech Research & Innovation Centre (BRIC), SUND, KU.
- Aug. 2016 - 2017: Academic employee, Centre for Biosecurity and Biopreparedness.
- Feb. 2013 - 2016: Associate professor, Dept. of Plant and Environmental Sciences, PLEN, SCIENCE, KU.
- June 2008 - Feb 2013: post doc Dept. of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, LIFE, KU.
- 2005 - 2008: Ph.D. student, Dept. of Plant Biology, LIFE, KU.
- April 2001 - August 2002: Research assistant at The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA.