Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology
Jagtvej 160, 2100 København Ø, 3rd floor, office C. 327
Primary fields of research
- Research and development of peptide-based antivenoms (SERPENTIDES), against snake venom.
- Design and synthesis of mechanism based inhibitors against snake toxins.
- Phage Display technology (peptide- and antibody-based libraries)
I'm currently teaching all levels within the University educations: Ph.D.-Courses, Master courses and Bachelor courses.
Project supervision of Postdoc's, Ph.d.-, Master and Bachelor students
Fields of interest
- Venomous snakes and their toxins as compound tools, anticancer agents and medical targets.
- Research and Development of antivenom and biopharmaceuticals.
- Assay development and drug delivery systems (liposomes and dendrimers).
- Enzymes (epigenetic modifiers), fluorescence techniques and photochemistry.