Morten Bækgaard Thomsen
Heart, Renal and Circulation
Blegdamsvej 3, 2200 København N, 12.5, Building: 36
Morten Bækgaard Thomsen is Associate professor at the Department of Biomedical Science.
Primary fields of research
- Circadian rhythms, chronobiology
- Arrhythmia and heart failure
- Cardiac remodeling
Summary of teaching and supervisory experience:
Formal education and evaluation
- Certification to teach in English, Centre for Internationalisation and Parallel Language Use, 2014.
- Completed Teacher Training Programme, 2013.
- Course leader, Basal Human Biology, 700 students per year, 2015-present.
- General physiology for medical students, 2010-present.
- Cardiovascular physiology for medical students, 2011-present.
- Supervisor for medical bachelor students, 2011-present.
- Evaluation of oral and written exams, medical students, 2011-present.
- Supervisor for medical research students, master students and PhD students.