Drafting of cooperation agreements


At the start of a collaboration on research with the University of Copenhagen, a cooperation agreement must be drawn up. There are different types of agreements depending on the nature of the co-operation.

Types of agreements

In general, research co-operation at the University of Copenhagen is divided into two categories: co-funded research and commissioned research.











Other agreements
























Who negotiates the agreement?

It is the Tech Transfer Office that negotiates the above mentioned agreements as they contain a regulation of the intellectual property rights (IPR).

You are always welcome to contact the Tech Transfer Office with any questions. You can find the contact details on the right.

If a company wishes to gain access to an invention made by researchers at the University of Copenhagen, they must enter into a licensing agreement.