- 'Forskningsområdet', 'Centre for European Studies in Economic Law'
Studiestræde 6, Room 02-1-33
1455 1455 København K
Teaching and administration of courses at the BA-education (certain years):
- 'EU-ret' (i.e. 'EU Law')
- BA-project concerning EU law
- 'EU-retssager i praksis' (i.e. 'EU Case Law in Practice')
Teaching and administration of courses at the MA-education (certain years):
- 'Videregående EU-ret (fri bevægelighed)' (i.e. 'Advanced EU Law (free movement)')
- Advanced European Union Law (Free Movement)
- Introduction to EU Law
- European Law Moot Competition
Primary fields of research
- EU law
- EU competition law
Also involved in the research projects: "Blurring Boundaries: EU Law and the Danish Welfare State" and "EU Legal Method: Synthesis or Fragmentation?"; see http://uk.cbs.dk/content/view/full/5811, and BEUcitizen: http://jura.ku.dk/english/news/2013/union-citizenship/, as well as in the research project within the network ToMaS ("Transformation of Markets and States"), see e.g.: http://jura.ku.dk/ssgi/about/tomas/.