Michael Bom Frøst
Design and Consumer Behavior
1958 Frederiksberg C
- Research project management and research leadership
- Teaching, and its organisation at all university levels.
- Entrepreneurship and leadership in research and education organisations
- PhD-supervision (completed: main supervisor 1 and co-supervisor 4, current main supervisor 2).
- MSc-supervision (currently supervising2, more than 20completed)
- Education curriculum development.
- Development and application of sensory analysis methodology for foods, particularly meals, beer and dairy products.
- Solid experience in developing and applying multivariate data analysis methods to sensory and consumer data, as well as their interrelationships.
- Solid competence in analysis of relationships between instrumental (chemical and physical) and sensory measurements.